Certified Arborists specialize in the care of individual trees. They are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared for trees are attractive and can add value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Therefore, tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees. Let us handle that for you.
Important Information About the Benefits of Tree CareTrees clean our air, raise property values, reduce energy costs, and redirect storm water. “tree benefits calculator” to see how investing in your trees pays off in dollars and cents over time.
- Recognizing Tree Risk Learn to identify common tree defects that may indicate tree risk and understand how tree risk can be managed.
- Benefits of Trees The benefits that trees provide from social, communal, environmental, and economic perspectives.
- Tree Biology Requires RealPlayer
Arborist LinksEach of our arborists are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Here are some links to some of our favorite respected tree care websites.
- Why Hire An Arborist? Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly.
- How To Hire An Arborist When a tree is in trouble, an arborist is the person to call for advice and tree care services.
- Trees Are Good Learn more about proper tree care.
- Connecticut Tree Protective Association Advance the care of Connecticut’s trees.
- Arbor Day Foundation We inspire people to plant, nurture and celebrate trees.